Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today

Today is the day that you have to start over. Whatever you wanted to do yesterday but could not. Now is your chance. If there is not but one thing you do today, please make sure that you accept Jesus as your savior. Remember that we are in a spiritual warfare and it is only the power of the Holy Spirit that will see us through.

I would also like to thank everyone that is following me on Twitter, listening to me on blogtalkradio.com/chondal as well as reading my articles on Helium and Triond. I am having an exciting time on this journey for Jesus. I must say that if it is hard to keep up with all of these sites you can always go to http://chondalcampbell.webs.com. I will always post upcoming events there. Remember: Today I will be talking to Michelle Sutton author of Never Without Hope on blogtalkradio.com/chondal. If you don't already have it get the book today you will be glad that you did. You can also join us the call in number is:(646)727-2768.
Can't wait to hear from you all! Have a great Day!

Chondal Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment